Project Sony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operative Psycho Soldiers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Map: New Pork City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chaotictails
SpellChecker Admin
SpellChecker Admin
chaotictails

New Map: New Pork City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Map: New Pork City   New Map: New Pork City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:36 pm

Well you should at least pirate it until then. It is very good; I mean I haven't bought a DS game in literally years because none were worth it. This was.
Back to top Go down
Snooppee
Admin Sergeant
Snooppee

PostSubject: Re: New Map: New Pork City   New Map: New Pork City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:37 pm

Yeah i really only saw u play the title screen and it was epicly cute! Its so cool
Back to top Go down
https://projectsony.darkbb.com
chaotictails
SpellChecker Admin
SpellChecker Admin
chaotictails

PostSubject: Re: New Map: New Pork City   New Map: New Pork City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:44 pm

Yeah, it is very good. Did I tell you about the time I used a teleporter and found a level with Indiana Jones and Buffy the Vampire Slayer killing Mummies? xD
And once I made a time machine, went back in time, got a T-Rex, then went forward in time and killed robot zombies while riding it New Map: New Pork City - Page 2 933673
Back to top Go down
joeprince

PostSubject: Re: New Map: New Pork City   New Map: New Pork City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:30 pm

i think this game was way over rated
Back to top Go down
chaotictails
SpellChecker Admin
SpellChecker Admin
chaotictails

PostSubject: Re: New Map: New Pork City   New Map: New Pork City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:28 am

While the game concept was good, it was mostly hype. The main problem with it is that there was no weight involved, and solutions that would work in real life sometimes wouldn't work in the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Map: New Pork City   New Map: New Pork City - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Map: New Pork City
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Sony :: Games :: Other games :: Fat princess-
Jump to: