Project Sony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operative Psycho Soldiers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ViciousKiwi - "The Legend" or a "Myth"?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ViciousKiwi

ViciousKiwi - "The Legend" or a "Myth"? Empty
PostSubject: ViciousKiwi - "The Legend" or a "Myth"?   ViciousKiwi - "The Legend" or a "Myth"? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 10:53 pm

When Minecraft finally turned "beta" as everyone had been looking foreward too for so long, the multiplayer server I had been dominating on went down. I left Minecraft for a week or two.... the longest break I've had since I started playing.

...:::UNTIL NOW:::...

Project Sony's Beta server was opened up and Re-kindled my flame for Minecraft

I'm a fair and logical person who thinks outside the box (no pun intended) I enjoy the features this epic server has to offer *cough*The Money*cough* and if i do become a moderator, I'll keep my sadistically happy face on, helping anyone I can.

I AM
ViciousKiwi

I'm from a small country called New Zealand. we speak english.... any sheep jokes and I tp behind you with my sword and t-bag you >Sad...xD jokes..... I'm an epic long hour player who usually spends more 17 of the 24 hours doing something game related. whether it be Minecraft, PSP or ps3...

"The Legend"
"The Myth"

By now, you have reallised there is secret ninja text here, nice job..... can you hear it? thats me behind you with shurikan WHOOOAA!

Last edited by ViciousKiwi on Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:55 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : extra crap at the bottom cropped. another fail)
Back to top Go down

ViciousKiwi - "The Legend" or a "Myth"?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Sony :: Games :: MineCraft-
Jump to: