Project Sony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operative Psycho Soldiers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uncharted 2 Review

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chaotictails
SpellChecker Admin
SpellChecker Admin
chaotictails

Uncharted 2 Review Empty
PostSubject: Uncharted 2 Review   Uncharted 2 Review Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:52 pm

So, I just beat the single player mode of Uncharted 2, and here's my review. It's not long, but hopefully it will give you an idea of what you are getting.
Uncharted 2 is the sequel to PS3 title Uncharted, A 3rd person shooter/action platformer, famed for its story.
Uncharted 2 holds up as a great sequel to the original, perhaps even better than its predecessor.

The liked:
Characters: The characters have really well-written personalities that don't falter, and their decisions and personalities in the game make sense.
Dialog: The characters seem real, talking to eachother even while you are playing the game, not just during cutscenes.
Cinematography: This is one of the only games I've played in which the camera angles serve the gameplay, making for some really cool shots.
Story: The story is in-depth and realistic, and keeps you hooked throughout the game. You keep thinking to yourself, how long can they keep this up? This is amazing!
Multiplayer: A multiplayer mode with level-ups, upgrades, leaderboards and co-op only compliments an already near-perfect game.

The disliked:
Length: The story was only about 12 hours long (beat it in 3 days), but it was still one hell of a story! Plus, trophies, multiplayer, and other perks give it a lot more replay value. Once the game is beaten, you can also play as other character models, and have infinite ammo and weapon selection.
Story drops off: Near the end of the game, the game has less exciting plot twists and more forced stand-offs. Still, the stand offs are good, but they do get repetitive.

Overall, this is an amazing game and a must-buy for any PS3 owner. I have to say, it is the best single-player experience I have ever played.
However, if you plan on purchasing this game, I highly suggest you play through and beat Uncharted 1 first, as this game doesn't explain anything from the previous game, it expects you to have played it.
Back to top Go down
Silver_Noble

Silver_Noble

Uncharted 2 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2 Review   Uncharted 2 Review Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:12 am

This review sounded pretty accurate. Good job. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Rogue_Mages_Clan/index.php?showuser=8
chaotictails
SpellChecker Admin
SpellChecker Admin
chaotictails

Uncharted 2 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2 Review   Uncharted 2 Review Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:05 pm

Thanks. Figured I'd fill this out somehow, and since I'd just beaten Uncharted 2, it'd be good to review it while it was fresh in my mind.
Back to top Go down
Snooppee
Admin Sergeant
Snooppee

Uncharted 2 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2 Review   Uncharted 2 Review Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:00 am

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGUess what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Out of the 3 10's game informer has ever given out ever out of their 20,000 reviews Uncharted 2 is one of them!! They loved the game and gave it a 10/10!!! both main review and second opinion that pwns!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://projectsony.darkbb.com
chaotictails
SpellChecker Admin
SpellChecker Admin
chaotictails

Uncharted 2 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2 Review   Uncharted 2 Review Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:00 pm

It had a 98/100 on metacritic at one point, a site that averages together all the reviews they can find.
Back to top Go down
Snooppee
Admin Sergeant
Snooppee

Uncharted 2 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2 Review   Uncharted 2 Review Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:03 pm

Wow thats friggin epic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://projectsony.darkbb.com
chaotictails
SpellChecker Admin
SpellChecker Admin
chaotictails

Uncharted 2 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2 Review   Uncharted 2 Review Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:35 am

Indeed. It is an amazing game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uncharted 2 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2 Review   Uncharted 2 Review Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uncharted 2 Review
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Sony :: Games :: Game Reviews-
Jump to: